Kelowna, BCKelowna | Vernon | Penticton
Hugh Cairns, AHI
CPBC License # 47895
Having your home inspected is just plain smart
It’s clear that you understand why a home inspection is important. Having a home inspection is designed to protect you, your family and your investment. Thorough home inspections can identify underlying problems with the home’s major systems including the heating, air conditioning, electrical, roofing, foundation, and plumbing systems.
I encourage you to join me for the entire inspection.
This is your opportunity to learn about the condition of your home, first hand. It’s a great time to ask questions and hear the answers straight hand. Inspecting your home right from the beginning, through a straight-forward inspection approach, arms you with knowledge about your home and provides security that you will appreciate.
- Provides thermal imaging inspections
- Provides Home Inspections | Condo Inspections | Manufactured Home Inspections
- Provides New Home Inspections
- Provides Home Warranty Inspections
- Provides Construction Litigation Services
- Provides custom inspection report complete with pictures to your email
- Member | Home Inspectors Association BC
- Consumer Protection BC – Licensed Home Inspector #47985
- Member – Brookfield GRS – Federal Government Integrated Relocation Program service provider
Maintains a Third Party Service Provider (TPSP) Directory as part of the Federal Government Integrated Relocation Program. Membership in the TPSP Directory is free and open to all accredited Appraisers, Realtors, Lawyers, Home Inspectors